Praetorian Sells and Underwrite QBE's Auto Insurance
As part of QBE Insurance Limited Group, Praetorian Insurance Company now sells and underwrites auto insurance policy available from the parent group. The acquisition of Praetorian Insurance Company by QBE Insurance Group has strengthened the group’s focus on product diversification and pillars within QBE the Americas including Specialty Insurance, Regional Insurance, Reinsurance, and Latin America.
CEO and President of QBE Americas said that the parent company was pleased to make the acquisition of Praetorian Insurance Company and will expand the business even further. Standardization of services throughout the subsidiaries will continue to provide an exceptional level of customer service in all regions. QBE the Americas is one of top 20 Property & Casualty Insurers in the United States with annual gross of more than $4.6 billion. Praetorian Insurance Company will add about US$1.4 billion to that total income on a yearly basis.
As part of QBE Insurance Limited Group, Praetorian Insurance Company now sells and underwrites auto insurance policy available from the parent group. The auto insurance policy is available in four categories: Comprehensive, Comprehensive with preferred Driver, Third Party, and Third Party with Additions. A complete protection is available from Comprehensive policy while the minimum financial protection is on the Third Party policy. Apart from those, there are some optional benefits including:
- No Claim Bonus Protection: an added advantage that offers claim forgiveness if the client makes only one at-fault claim at most during the period of the policy.
- Car Replacement Policy: a policy that protects the brand new car at the time of purchase or within four years of purchase or 100,000kms. Total damage or loss of the vehicle is eligible for replacement. This benefit applied to any Private Use car less than two years old and owned from new.
- Lifetime No Claim Bonus Protection: any customer who can retain NCB (No Claim Bonus) protection for two years is eligible to extend the same bonus for life. In case the customer makes a claim during the period of the policy, NCB bonus is still in the same amount; no reduction.
- After Accident Rental Reimbursement: the company will pay the cost of a rental car for 14 days in case your car needs repair after an accident.
- Windscreen & window glass protection: the company covers damages to window glass and windscreen.
Other money saving benefits include Safe Driver Discounts, Experienced Driver Discounts, Future Renewal Discounts, Prior Insurance Discounts, Senior Driver Training Discounts, and Mature Driver Discounts.
Help? Compare Online Quotes (for Auto Insurance) Our support team is available 24/7
Praetorian Insurance Company customer service representatives are the best. I had a small fender-bender, and with their help, I received a check in just a few days. I had my car repaired and was back on the road in no time.
- Linda from New Jersey